Dec 30, 2010

New Year, New Chapter, New Blog

Welcome to my new blog!  It's the perfect time of year to set a goal, make a change, clean something (starting with my junk drawer), paint a bold color (how about that gorgeous, pink front door?), or maybe even start a blog.... so, here I am!  Howdy (as I've learned they say here in Texas)


We're new to Texas and I have tons to do this coming year to help my family settle in our new house.  As we begin a new chapter in our lives, I thought it would be the perfect time to begin a blog and document all the life that happens in our home. 

First on the list... purchase and move into a house, which is almost done.  We closed on a house last week and I'll spend the next few weeks getting the interior painted and new flooring installed.  Then we'll move from our cute, little rental into the new house.

I invite you to follow along with me as I discover life in Texas and take on new decorating projects.  I'll show you each room and the steps I take to transform them into fresh, comfortable and stylish living spaces (all on a really tight budget).  My hope is to provide you with much inspiration along with way.  As always, send me your questions or just drop me a line and introduce yourself!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...