Feb 8, 2011

Free Printables: Valentine's Day Cards

We're making our Valentine's Day cards over here this week... some are handmade (kids love anything involving glue) and some are digitally made.  I love graphic design, so Valentine's Day gives me an excuse to get creative and put together some layouts.  And, these ones are for you... feel free to download the pdf file at the bottom of the post and use them for your loved ones... enjoy!!!


Valentine's Day Card - I Love You:  Download
Valentine's Day Card - Bee Mine:  Download
Valentine's Day Card - Cruisin' By:  Download

Each file has four of the same designs on a page.  Click "Download" next to the card(s) you want.  Google Docs will open, click "File" under Google Docs, click "Download Original" to download or click "Print (PDF)" to print.  Print on 8.5/11 paper (preferably white/cream colored card-stock), then cut down the middle both horizontally and vertically.  Four Valentine's Day cards are now ready to be addressed!

Linking up to Sassy Sites.

2 comments:

  1. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Noisetrade.com
    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...