May 13, 2011

Vacation Craving

It's mid-May and I'm already thinking about summer vacation... our trip to the beach has been booked and we're counting down the days til we step foot in the sand.  We're actually calling our trip 'the east coast tour' since after vacationing with our annual beach crew, we'll travel from NC to NY, making a few stops along the way to visit family.

When I think about vacation and packing for the trip, my first instinct is to do a little shopping.  Then I remember.... I'm on a budget.  So, I'm window shopping today.... thinking any of these outfits would be a perfect fit in my soon-to-be-packed-bag....

Around the House

While we're at the beach, hangin' around the house.... relaxing, swimming, cooking, and of course eating... that dress would make a great swimsuit cover-up or be completely comfortable to relax in while sitting on the porch watching waves, or even taking the kids for a walk down the street to buy some homemade ice cream (yum!).  Oh, and that funky head-wrap would help control my curly mane... while at the beach I'm all about skipping out on hair time.
Beach
1. Elephant Ears Maillot  2. Seafolly Bag  3. Sunglasses  4. Reef Jet Setter

That swimsuit would be perfect for playing with the kids in the sand or jumping in the waves.  And the bag?  Well, who could pass up an over-sized pink bag to hold beach towels and all the kid's stuff?  Yeah, me neither!

Beach

And of course a new outfit for date night with the husband would be nice.... that dress could be casual for day or dressed up at night, perfect (and the price? $44... now that might fit the budget!!!).

I'm off to pack..... and contain my urge to shop!

3 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of libbiegrove blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete
  2. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Click Here
    Visit Web
    Dragonforgepress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...