Jun 20, 2011

Movin' Up the Coast

We've been slowly moving up the coast.... not moving as in 'packing up our stuff and moving into a new house (again)', we're just traveling along the east coast visiting family.  Our first stop was in North Carolina to vacation at the beach with some friends (our annual beach crew) and now we're further north visiting family in Pennsylvania and New York.... burrr, it's cold up here :)

I never, ever thought I would say this in mid-June (especially since I grew up in Rochester, NY), but it's time to pack away the beach clothes and pull out something a little warmer.  I think I've already become accustomed to the heat of Texas.... I need a sweater up here...  go ahead, call me crazy, but I need a little something like this to keep warm...

Summer

Hope your week is off to a warm start!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...