Sep 6, 2011

Made By Girl

The amazing and talented Jen Ramos behind Made By Girl and Cocoa & Hearts featured my girl's pink bedroom on her blog today.... I love surprises!

 

I had purchased Made By Girl's LOVE candy print in pink and added it to the gallery wall in the girls room.... I think it's such a fun print and perfect for little girls, especially the pink color!


Jen's designs are stylish, her paintings are glamorous and her blog material is full of inspiration.... I love it all!  Thanks Jen for sharing my girl's room!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have not abundant time to go to several websites. however nowadays I found this web site accidently. I explored abundant info that is beneficial to my life. Thanks! Kunjungi Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.
    Linkinpark.com
    Joenichols.com
    Janesaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post! Qualitysim.com Treku23.com Jcddev.info

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...