Oct 8, 2011

Shelter Magazine Subscriptions $5

I buy a lot of books for my kids thru Amazon, especially since we started home schooling, so I'm always getting emails from them promoting new offers.  I'm not usually interested in the deals they send, but this morning?  YES!  Year subscriptions to select shelter magazines for just $5... count me in!  I picked two of my favorites.... House Beautiful & Elle Decor, but there's several others to choose.  I thought I'd share the offer for those who are still old school like me and love to hold a hard copy and flip thru pages :)  The offer ends October 11th.  

House Beautiful

Elle Decor

Veranda

Happy Weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT DEAL! thanks for sharing! (hey if you get a second, check my blog, you woudl be proud of me and the deal i scored on a piece from goodwill and repurposed! http://justapeekbyabbey.blogspot.com/2011/10/lets-make-deal.html )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I was just wondering if I should renew my House Beautiful subscription. Well now it's a no-brainer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this. I have an undying love for glossy magazine pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...