May 1, 2012

Free Printables: Baby Shower Games

A couple of friends and I hosted a double baby shower recently.  For the shower, we placed a few simple ideas around the house to keep guests busy and talking.... I guess you could call them shower games... we chose these games because they ended with something tangible the moms could take home, use for the baby and most importantly serve as a reminder of all the love and support from friends and family.

To go along with the ideas, I created several printables with helpful info and instructions.  Of course they were also used to add a little color to the party.  These baby shower printables are available for you to print and/or download.  All free!


Food Labels & Party Labels
These cards were set in front of each bowl/plate on the yogurt bar and labeled with the food name.  They were also set in front of the games with directions printed on the card.  If you don't have a program to add text to the label before printing, you could write on the label with a fancy marker or use lettered stamps to add info.


Baby Wishes
The baby wish cards (or prayer cards) were stacked together and set beside a jar for guests to write their prayers for the baby.  Each card had one of the following:  I pray you learn, love, laugh, become or respect _____________.   Once the guest filled in the blank, they dropped the card in the jar for the mom to take home.


Guess How Many
Two glass jars were filled to the top with baby supplies.... one with cotton balls, the other with q-tips.  We framed a sign enticing guests to play this guessing game where they filled in their guess of how many cotton balls and q-tips were in each jar.  The guests closest to the correct numbers won a prize. 



Tree Thumbprint
We had a tree with bare branches and a Bible verse printed on cardstock paper..... guests pressed their finger on a colored ink pad, then placed their ink-filled-finger on the paper to resemble an image of a leaf.  We later framed the tree for the mom to take home.


Name That Baby
Lastly, we had hoped to play this game, unfortunately I didn't have enough baby pictures in time.... so I'm passing this one on to you!  The game is simple.  Hang baby pictures of everyone at the shower (clipped to a string, taped to posterboard, laid on a table, etc) and label them each with a different number.   Place a sheet of paper listing all the names of the babies in the photos (in random order) for all to see.  Then hand out the trimmed sheets below and let guests have fun guessing the names of each baby.


The printables above are all available for your personal use, for FREE!  So, go ahead and download, print or just pass along the link.   The instructions are simple.... print on 8.5x11" paper.  For the labels, baby wishes and numbered guesses, cut along the lines to trim.   For the guessing game sign and tree art, trim to fit an 8x10" frame.  And for the name that baby game, cut in half both horizontally and vertically.

23 comments:

  1. Hello from OZ.
    These baby items are super.
    Thank so much for sharing.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these games and printable option for printing these baby shower games.
    Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day.
    You can not consider simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    My web blog :: nail salon Boksburg
    Also see my web page - beauty salon Boksburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news.

    Also visit my page :: vacuum cupping therapy Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you're a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

    Here is my webpage :: wooden jungle gyms gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites online.

    I'm going to recommend this blog!

    Feel free to visit my web blog: door to door delivery Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites online.
    I'm going to recommend this blog!

    Visit my blog - door to door delivery Gauteng
    My web page :: airport transfer Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's difficult to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you sound like you know what you're
    talking about! Thanks

    my web page ... green net exporters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appreciating the commitment you put into your website and detailed information you present.

    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted
    rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Here is my website: more information

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the curly font used? The 'baby' part in Name that baby?

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I'm using all of these at my SIL shower in Houston over Memorial Day weekend. Thanks again! You saved me a bundle and this is SO GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been surfing on-line more than three hours these days, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty worth sufficient
    for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content
    material as you probably did, the internet shall be a lot more useful than
    ever before.

    Stop by my blog post :: http://saffronextractreview123.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    Look into my homepage acid reflux cures

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. That is a very well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful information.

    Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.


    Here is my web site - sprayer offers

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    Also visit my web page - heartburn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there I am so delighted I found your blog page, I
    really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Aol for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it
    all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
    to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.


    Review my blog post: wagner power painter (http://community.urbansocietyd2r.com/groups/preparing-areas-for-paint-spraying/)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when
    opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!



    My blog post: acid reflux remedies ()

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely
    enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Thank you so much!

    My website how to treat acid reflux

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

    My weblog: Acid Reflux Relief

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very
    easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

    Outstanding work!

    Also visit my site: painting equipment

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great info. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    Check out my weblog detox diet info :: Www.concordia-saoleo.com.br ::

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww thanks for sharing these free printable baby shower games. I'm sure all of them are fun to play!~ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...