Jan 7, 2011

To Bunk or Not to Bunk: Part 1

I haven't decided which room the girls (ages five and almost two) will share, but each bedroom in the new house is a little smaller than what we have now.  The new size, about 10x11 ft, provides just enough room for furniture and sleeping.  I still want the girls to have some space to dance around dressed as little princesses waving their wands, so I need to be pretty selective about the furniture that will go in their new room.

If I use bedroom #1, there is limited wall space for furniture because of the window, and the closet, bathroom and entry door placement.  The girls sleep in twin beds right now and using the possible furniture layout below, their space would be tight and cramped, especially once the rest of their "stuff" is moved in the room.

Those beds are way too close together... less than a 12" of space (yikes!)...


BUT... a bunk bed could be the solution if I decide to use bedroom #1.  Bunking up would give the girls so much more space for dancing, tea parties, pushing strollers, coloring, and even room for a sleepover...


Now it's time to search for some girly bunk bed designs (and find out how much these things cost!).

3 comments:

  1. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Click Here
    Worldcosplay.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    Click Here
    Wiki-lerma.obspm.fr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...