Jan 10, 2011

Pink Fancy Shoes & A Ceiling

These little pink shoes are absolutely adorable.  They are so incredibly cute, I wish they were made in my size!  My almost two-year old loves them too, so much so that she insists on wearing them even during nap-time (everyday).


When I saw her wearing these shoes (again), it reminded me of our guest room in Virginia.... I decorated this room for a friend who lived with us for a summer.  She was finishing up her degree in nursing and doing an internship, so I wanted to give her a relaxing space to unwind (in the midst of three rambunctious preschoolers constantly knocking on her door).

 

Wow!  Looking at these photos makes me realize how much I really need a to take a photography class.  Well, it's the perfect time of year to set a goal... so, 2011:  I will take a photography class!

Anyway.... back to the room, my favorite part is that pink ceiling.... it made the room feel so cozy (I actually slept in here a couple different nights just to experience the coziness!).  The upper 1/4 of the wall and ceiling color is Royal Fuchsia, and the walls, trim and doors are Simply White, both by Benjamin Moore.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED this room. Thank you for making me feel so at home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVED having you for the summer... it was a great treat (of course the kids adored you!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...