Jan 12, 2011

To Bunk or Not to Bunk: Part 2

I've been searching for girly bunk bed designs to help me decide which bedroom would be the best choice for the girls new room.  If I use bedroom #1, shown here, a side by side twin bed layout would really limit their floor/play space, so a bunk bed could be the solution.

There are plenty of rooms designed with bunk beds to use as inspiration, but I really love how these designs have a feminine and sophisticated look...




Apologies, No Source


I'm loving the curves and detail of the bed pictured in Elle Decor, but bunk bed prices?  Mmmmm, not so much.

3 comments:

  1. You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    Click Here
    Great-quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  3. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Visit Web
    Developer.jabra.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...