Mar 4, 2011

Free Printables: Smile

Yesterday, I posted pictures of our newly decorated inset shelf in the hall of our entry way.  On the wall I have a frame and made some simple art with the word "smile."  I love walking by it... maybe because sometimes it's a good reminder for me to smile or maybe it's just because pink is my all-time favorite color (hands-down).  Whatever the reason, I love it...

I have my smile printed and hung.... here's yours, for FREE!!!


I hung mine with pink text, but since some of you may not be head-over-heels-in-love with pink like me, I also created text in green and a neutral color.  Enjoy!!!

Smile - Pink:  Download
Smile - Green:  Download
Smile - Neutral:  Download

The "smile." design is created to fit inside an 8x10 inch frame.  Click "Download" next to the print(s) you want.  Box.net will open in a new window (when it opens, you might just see a blank white page... scroll down and you'll see "smile."), click 'Download' to open the pdf file in Acrobat Reader and print.  Print on 8.5/11 paper (preferably white/cream colored card-stock), then trim the edges to fit your frame, slide the paper in the frame, put the frame back together, and your art is ready to be hung!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...