Mar 11, 2011

The Rodeo & Some Boots

The Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is in full swing and will continue until just about the end of March.  We'll be headed to Reliant Stadium this month to see all the action and I thought it was only appropriate to order myself some boots (plus the husband promised me boots at Christmas)!

Look what arrived on my doorstep this week (I absolutely LOVE the way orders from Piperlime come packaged -- box, tissue paper, sticker, I love it all)...


Just what I ordered.... my first real pair of boots, with a little Southern style...


I'm a Northerner at heart so when I look down at my feet, I'm still in awe that I'm living in TX, saying y'all, and now wearing boots (that kinda resemble cowgirl).  Over the past twelve years I think I've been slowly turning into a Southerner (and loving every minute!).


Perfect boots for a rodeo...


By the way, don't you love that gilded mirror?  I brought it home this morning from Home Goods... it's going in the living room... and will be my first full length mirror since I've been married -- can you believe that?  I'll post pictures of the living room progress soon.

Have a great weekend... y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...