Jun 23, 2011

Free Printables: Wash Your Hands

This week, I've shown a few artsy additions I've made to the hall / kids / guest bathroom (yes, all those in one)... nothing expensive, just the kids and I creating artwork with our paint brushes, me turning one towel into two, and then of course, creating a graphic print....

Wash Your Hands

 The print is hanging in our bathroom above a painting...

Bathroom

Wash Your Hands

Today, I'm making this one available to you for FREE.... as always, my printables are available for personal use from me to you!  Download, print, give as gifts, or just pass along the link... have fun!!!!


The "Soapy Hands" is sized at 5x5 inches.  Click the arrow above to download the pdf file or click the printer icon above to print.  Print on 8.5/11 paper (preferably white/cream colored card-stock), then trim the edges to fit your frame (or trim and glue to decorative paper, my paper is from Paper Source), slide the paper in the frame, put the frame back together, and your art is ready to be hung!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonderful weblog format! How long have you been bloggіng for?

    you made blоgging glаncе easy. Τhе еntire loοk
    of yоuг web ѕitе іs wonԁerful, as well as the content!


    my blog :: visit the following webpage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...