Jul 27, 2011

Fabric Arrival

Look what arrived on my doorstep!!!  Bundles of gorgeous fabric...

Fabric

I'm in the process of planning my girl's bedroom (since my son's bedroom is complete) and decided on these prints as part of the bedding.  Michael Miller's Bella Rose in pink and the Hibiscus Pink will be sewn into a euro pillow for each twin bed (floral on the front, pink on the back).

Fabric

I'm planning to store the metal bed frames and propping the box springs up on painted wooden legs, then covering the sides of the box spring with Laura Ashley's Ikat in teal...

Fabric

I'll be sewing and working on the room this week.... more to come!

2 comments:

  1. I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...