Jul 20, 2011

Stripes

After I posted about my new striped Toms, I got to thinking about clothes I've bought lately..... they all have stripes.... like these pants....

Striped Pants

I seem to be in a stripey-kind-of-phase so here's a few striped rooms I love...

Nursery
Domino - Jenna Lyons

Bedroom
Domino

Hallway
Domino

Living Room
Domino

Dining Room
Cottage Living - Tia Zoldan

stripes7
Apologies, Source Unknown

Living Room

Hallway

Workspace

I think it's about time to add some stripes to my house.... I'll show you what I'm up to soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the strip look so fabulous. I would like to make same interior for my home.
    PDF Redaction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Agen Ibcbet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks such a lot with this fantastic new information processing system. I’m terribly discharged up to indicate it to anyone. It makes Maine therefore glad your Brobdingnagian understanding and knowledge have a brand new channel for making an attempt into the globe. Kunjungi Website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.
    Mfpc.tv
    Hubpages.com
    Hothyipsmonitor.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...