Apr 1, 2011

A Boxy Guest Room

My parents will be visiting us in Houston and I've got a little (ok, maybe more than a little) work to do before their arrival...


No joke, this is a picture of the guest room -- yikes -- and that's why I leave the door closed, all day!  There are several unopened boxes, plenty of half unpacked boxes, and tons of not-sure-where-these-go-yet-items that got shoved in the guest room (or the garage, but don't even try to walk in there).  So, this weekend I'll be unpacking and setting up what I hope to eventually be an inviting and cozy space for our guests.... like these....


Cottage Living

Apologies, Source Unknown


Hope you have a relaxing weekend... I'll be back Monday, if I don't get stuck in between all those boxes....

1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Click Here
    Docker.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...