Dec 31, 2011

A Look Back: Favorites of 2011

As 2011 comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to go through the projects that I've worked on this year and post my favorites.  I love looking back and seeing the progress of rooms coming together or projects being completed.... it motivates me to start another (crazy, huh!).  So, here are my favorites of 2011 (click on the titles for details).

Favorite Room Makeover

Playroom

Favorite Project

Desk Area

Favorite Child-Inspired Gallery Wall


Favorite DIY Wall Art


Favorite New-Found Product


Favorite Quick Update for Curtains


Favorite Question


Favorite Party


Favorite Easy Dessert Recipe

Strawberry

Favorite Free Printable


Well, those are my favorites of 2011.  I'm excited to begin a few new projects in 2012 and share them with you along the way!  Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post! Best Source Best Source Best Source

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Usa offers a lot of choices which choosing it's possible to be difficult! Narrow lower your best choices as well as let your whole family choose.robinsonfps.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...