Apr 11, 2011

A Not-So-Boxy Guest Room

Good things happened to the guest room over the past week... I was able to unpack the boxes and organize the closet last weekend, then I added some color and coziness during the week.  So, it's time to reveal a few photos of the guest room progress... here's how it looks today... no more huge brown boxes, yea!!!

Guest Room Progess

Remember how we started... I'm so glad it doesn't look like this anymore (cringe)...


The room holds most of the items that were in our guest room back in VA... remember the pink ceiling?  But for this guest room, I want to make it a little more neutral (well kinda, I still gotta throw in some pink).  So the ceiling, walls, and trim are different shades of white (for now) and the bolder colors are in small doses... headboard, fabrics, and accessories...

Guest Room Progess

Guest Room Progess

Guest Room Progess

The guest room is definitely still a work in progress, but I think it's off to a good start.  Over time I hope to give a little more of a cozy, welcoming feel.  Hope your week is off to a good start!!!

1 comment:

  1. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    Click Here
    Gitlab.ow2.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...