Jul 6, 2011

Stack of Inspiration

We've returned home from our vacation/ tour/visiting (packing seen here, here and here; beach vacation seen here and here) and are missing our much loved family and friends, but really glad to be home and enjoy our first summer in TX (am I gonna melt?).  Since we've been gone, a stack of magazines and catalogs have piled up (along with the rest of the mail).... so, I'll be going thru my stack this week and tearing out images that catch my eye....

Magazines

Magazines

I'll put the tear-outs in my turquoise binders (a.k.a my style files), then place them back on the bookshelf so whenever I need inspiration for a room to decorate, I can flip thru my binders to see plenty of great ideas....

Magazines

And there are plenty of rooms to still decorate so these binders are on and off the shelf all the time...

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Kristy!

    <3 Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got so many photos I love.... the binders are one of about 10 places I store great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...